Justice of the Peace Service

Dear customers,

Please be advised our JP Service is temporarily closed.

If you urgently require a document to be witnessed, you can locate a witnessing officer by visiting www.qld.gov.au/findjp. We appreciate your understanding while these temporary measures
are in place.

Kind regards,

Centre Management & the JP Branch